The 27th European Workshop on Computational Geometry (EuroCG) will be held on March 28-30, 2011 at Antoniushaus Morschach, Switzerland.
EuroCG is an annual, informal workshop whose goal is to provide a forum for scientists to meet, present their work, interact, and establish collaborations, in order to promote research in the field of Computational Geometry, within Europe and beyond. The workshop is known for its friendly and informal atmosphere through which both established and young researchers will have a productive exchange of ideas.
EuroCG does not have formally reviewed proceedings. A booklet of abstracts is distributed at the conference. This booklet does not have an ISBN number, and its content - just like the pdf files of abstracts available on the EuroCG websites - should be regarded as a collection of preprints. Therefore, results presented at EuroCG are often also submitted to peer-reviewed conferences and/or journals. [eurocg.org]
History: See the list of past EuroCG workshops at eurocg.org.
Single abstracts and also the slides of the invited lectures are linked from the
- Mark de Berg, TU Eindhoven
- Friedrich Eisenbrand, EPF Lausanne
- Jiří Matoušek, Charles University Prague
- Bernd Gärtner, ETH Zürich
- Michael Hoffmann, ETH Zürich (chair)
- Gabriel Nivasch, ETH Zürich
- Shakhar Smorodinsky, Ben-Gurion University
- Bettina Speckmann, TU Eindhoven
- Marc van Kreveld, Utrecht University
- Emo Welzl, ETH Zürich
Theoretical Computer Science - ETH Zürich, CAB G33.1
CH-8092 Zürich, Switzerland